Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willow beach dead ducks!!!
The last few times out spearfishing I have came across dozens of dead coots.They are every where on the bottom!I also have been scoring and finding ac plugs Alabama rigs and a bunch of different swimbaits.There are lures and suspended fishing line all over the place.It is a graveyard under there.
[signature]
Have you been seeing or spearing any striper? If you wanna get rid of the a.c. plugs pm me and I may buy em from u if they are still good.
[signature]
[quote StarsnStripers]Have you been seeing or spearing any striper? If you wanna get rid of the a.c. plugs pm me and I may buy em from u if they are still good.[/quote] Haven't seen any in a while but they should start to spawn here soon so hopefully I will have some luck.I have two acplugs right now that I am going to use for myself but next time out I am bringing a bucket and going to collect a bunch of em.I have a few assorted swimbaits I would sell though.
[signature]
Ya without them stocking trout anymore the striper have moved on it seems.
I'm kinda partial to the ac's but maybe
[signature]
[quote striperking18]The last few times out spearfishing I have came across dozens of dead coots.They are every where on the bottom!I also have been scoring and finding ac plugs Alabama rigs and a bunch of different swimbaits.There are lures and suspended fishing line all over the place.It is a graveyard under there.[/quote]

this was just brought up on spearboard not too long ago. Be careful diving down there and carry a knife somewhere accessible.
[signature]
[quote 07yzryder][quote striperking18]The last few times out spearfishing I have came across dozens of dead coots.They are every where on the bottom!I also have been scoring and finding ac plugs Alabama rigs and a bunch of different swimbaits.There are lures and suspended fishing line all over the place.It is a graveyard under there.[/quote]

this was just brought up on spearboard not too long ago. Be careful diving down there and carry a knife somewhere accessible.[/quote] Yea that was me on spearboard.Alot of other people I have talked to have had the same problem as well.
[signature]
I know when they lowered the river to fix the striper buffets (aka sucker fish habitats) you could see them just floating down there. I can only imagine how bad it is the length of the river.
[signature]