Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited
Glad to be here!
[signature]
Welcome to the site Jigg04, what kind of fish do you enjoy catching? We have many fishing boards on BFT that might of interested to you, like state boards and freshwater and saltwater fishing boards. If you share a little more info about yourself I can point you in the right direction.
WH2
[signature]
Hi WH2!

I enjoy catching all kinds of fish! Small mouth, large mouth, white bass, blue cat, flat head, blue gill, and crappie. I am from Northwest Oklahoma and we would always fish in Kaw lake, central Oklahoma, for white bass and catfish. I now reside in southwest Missouri and occasionally fish for small mouth and crappie. In fact I am going tomorrow morning to a strip pit to hopefully come out with a couple of pounds of catfish!

I appreciate your reply! Thank you for considering me!
[signature]
Here is a link to our Fresh water fishing board: http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforu...ategory=70

Our state board for Missouri is not very active but if you want to post there or need help finding that board please let us know. Good luck on your strip pit catfish outing.
WH2
[signature]
Hey welcome to BFT! Glad to have you here. Looks like you have a pretty rounded fish catching base.
[signature]