Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uinta/Jordanelle.
Basically today all I can say the fishing was SLOW. Went to a few spots for tiger trout but no love at all. Went to another lake end up catching a 15" tiger and a 10" brook trout. The leaves are changing and weather doesn't feel so bad early in the morning. Just some long pants waders and a thick sweeter and I was good for the day.

As well warning there's tons of cattle running around in the middle of the road like kids on bikes from mile 4-15 ish. As well when getting onto the other free way to kamas there's a 1 mile lake south bound ramp closure from construction.

Before going home took a small quick last minute peak at the rock cliff area and all I can say it's as bad as Utah lake. Smelly, sticky, ugly mud!!! No boat ramp out anymore and tossing a float tube or pontoon can be a pain in the butt right now. You literally have to walk backwards for a while till you get in some deeper water.

Fly fishing for bass is slow there. It looked like the bank tanglers did better today. One guy that I talked to caught a few bass with just basic worms and actually catching them. Marked tons of fish in 8-15' of water. Probably saw a few perch as well. Nothing bigger then 12" again.

This cruddy fishing lately just make me want the weather to change into snow and ice so I can catch something worthy [laugh].
[signature]