Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another shout out to Allen Flyfishing..
Placed a hook and bead order a few weeks ago, added the discounted fly box with a certain order amount, long story short they were back ordered on my beads but it was not updated on the site so I had to wait a little longer, no big deal but they threw in 2 extra fly boxes because of the wait! And they are nice boxes [Wink] great CS as usual!!
[signature]
I put in a big order last month and didnt recieve it yet, Ive been using there hooks and beads for a while and have been pretty good for the most part, but its been 3 weeks and still havent got my order, and my last batch of n203 size 18 hooks i recieved were crap, hope i get a few extras as well.
[signature]
I have to agree the guys over at Allen are doing a great job. I ordered a bunch of different hooks over the summer and some how got a few different sizes than what I ordered. They quickly shipped me out the right sizes and said just keep the one we shipped out. [fishin]
[signature]
Hope it gets squared away for you.
[signature]
Ha just got my beads and hooks today with nothing extra and no sorry for the weight, kind of makes me mad since I spend so much there but it is what it is, good for you though.
[signature]
I just picked up a gunmetal trout II reel from those guys! I can't wait to get home and mount it to my legend elite it's gonna be sweeet
[signature]
I picked up a Trout II reel about a year ago in the burnt orange and I love it. I hope you like it.
[signature]
I have had a trout and alpha reel, both were nice, had some bearing issues with the trout but they were remedied by Allen.
[signature]
Justin and Evan are as down to earth as they come. Reminder, they will be at the Wasatch Fly Tying Expo in April. Need to go say hi.
[signature]