Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA BERRY!
Had an awesome day on da berry. we hit strawberry bay, went away from the city, and found 4 inches of ice, and fished there. from 9:30 to 3:30 we caught 55 fish between the four of us! lost around 10 at the whole, and A BUNCH of missed oppourtinites! We used glow and green heads in 1/8 oz, with either green sparkly twirly tails, or glow ice cutrs. tipped those with meal worms and shrimp. also got some on green ranfinkee tipped with wax. by the end of the day, we were standing in water, bad conditions. water comes out of the wholes and floods. inside the tent was just like standing in a swimming pool in the kiddy section. BAD! slush! bite was almost just a mouth, so be patient
fell down a couple times, super slick ice, stepped in holes a couple times.
just a random throwout, wearing camo is my badluck. i got the least amount, when i would wear green last year, i got 2nd to most or most. so i just though i would say that for kicks and giggles. big trick was to jig A LOT!!
[fishon]
[signature]
That is an Awesome day! Thanks for posting.
[signature]
g[shocked][shocked]d job!!!!!! Way to bring them boys up right. In fact this report was eligible to be titled THE BIG BERRY!!!! That's what I miss when my boys were teenagers. Catching them teenagers ( slot fish). I like how he just about put a tape to the rainbow. That means that he was all about taping it quick and then turning it loose alive. Have you got around to teaching your boys how to brine them and smoke them? If you need a little help on a good brine I would be happy to help ya. Good job again. a good post. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
thanks you guys, and pikeman, i am the kid! haha, and i am the one who brines and smokes the fish!
[signature]
Great post but not one that I should be reading as I'm trying to fall asleep. I'm going to be dreaming of the cutt throats tonight.
[signature]
Pikeman, one more thing, we all thought it was a bow. but before the video started it got close enough one of our buddies saw cutts, so we just taped it. IT was a 21 inch cutt, looked like a bow all the way to the ice tho!
[signature]
it's all good
[signature]