Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit card hit
Just checked my account and it looks like the wife, and myself drew archery buck tags and I drew a LE muzzle loader elk tag for the Wasatch......OH BOY[cool]
[signature]
Sounds like a good time to me Pete... I got Rich/Cache speed goat!
[signature]
Congrats to you, there are some good antelope bucks in that area.
[signature]
Wasatch West archery and Pahvant Elk archery also. [Smile]

I better start practicing now. [Wink]
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Good luck to you on both hunts.
[signature]
muzzleloader deer, but no luck on L.E. elk or O.I.L Moose. I guess this year I'll have to stick with "if its brown, its down (with antlers of course)". Really thought this was the year for moose.
[signature]
Congrats on tags... I have a question if anyone could help... The bank account I used to apply for tags I closed how will that affect my draw? I should of changed the card before now but have been to busy......
They will try to contact you a few times to update your card number before giving your tag to somebody else.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Congrats to those who drew tags. I drew a regular rifle deer is all thus far. I do have a Montana deer tag also so im not complaining. I was hoping for a speed goat tag, but not to be, oh well, beats last year when I drew nothing at all.
[signature]
Nice going Pete. Sounds like a freezer full of meat this year....
[signature]
I get over the counter wyoming speed goat tags... The antelope are everywhere up there
[signature]
Only one charge for a general deer tag so far at our house. Bummer.
[signature]
Need to make a correction after seeing the emails yesterday on the drawings, I actually drew a muzzleloader deer tag for most of the unit I will be hunting my LE elk in. That should make for a good hunt, they do have the LE muzzle loader elk opening two days earlier than the muzzy deer hunt this year.
[signature]
Good on ya Pete nothin for me my wife drew so woodruff moose be good to get that out of the way
[signature]
You lucky bugger, congrats to her, hope she kills a big'un[cool]
[signature]
That's how it used to be until people found out.

The only units with leftovers are those with minimal public land or abysmal antelope habitat.
[signature]
Congrats!
[signature]