Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandhollow Largemouth
[Smile] Sandhollow over the 4th of July

We fished Sandhollow in float tubes over the 4th of July weekend. July 2, 3 and 4th.

We caught 13 fish on July 2 Largest 3lbs 6oz
4 on July 3 Largest 2lbs 5oz
11 fish on July 4 largest 4lbs 8oz

We fished around rocks on float tubes. Used 3 lures: White Gitzit 3" with 1/4 oz head, 4" green and white Yamamoto worm, texas rig, and 4" Chartreuse Gulp worm texas rig with 1/16oz weight.

Fished 6 am to 9am all three days.
[signature]
Welcome to the site. I see you have already found the Utah board. This board is not very active, do you want me to move your post to the Utah board?
WH2
[signature]
Please post on both sites as we also fish southern places. I'm still learning NC waters.
[signature]
Did you move already Gregg?
[signature]
C'mon Curt! I was excited to see a bass fishing report in my home state. Don't move it. It may be a lost cause but its still a report on the bass board.
Good job on the bass bud! I love fishing down there in the spring.
[signature]
Not yet Kurt. Another 12 months to full time southern boy.The Lund is going down in Sept. Need it for stripers in March.
[signature]
Well good to see someone replying to his post, a lot of times on some of these boards, no one replies but you and Gregg are on top of it, more than the other lesser used boards. Thanks guys for all you do to help BFT.
[signature]
[quote gdn443]Not yet Kurt. Another 12 months to full time southern boy.The Lund is going down in Sept. Need it for stripers in March.[/quote]
I did not think you had moved yet but your comment above made me wonder. A year will go fast. [cool]
[signature]
Great report and pics. I agree post on this board and the
Utah boards.[Smile]

The pics make want to go down there and gives me an idea.....[Wink]
[signature]