Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use a fishfinder?
High tech product developers are always working on something that makes our life easier. Thanks to those guys we are able to bring fishing to the next level and actually find the fish when go fishing.
Isn't it something that all fishermen was dreaming of for thousands of years? But some say that that such gadgets actually demolish your fishing skills.
Recently we tested [url "http://www.carid.com/lowrance/lowrance-fishing-36091130.html"]Lowrance Elite E7 fish finder[/url] which showed pretty good results, in GPS mode and as a fish finder monitor. Fairly easy to install but takes some time to figure out how to use it properly. But in the end it accurately shows you a detailed information about the fish below your boat.
Do you have any experience using a fish finder and which one do you like more?
[signature]
Thank you for your recommendation on an excellent fish finder. I actually own this identical model you have described here. It works awesome for me up to 100 fathoms in the ocean. I would recommend it for people that are fishing 100 fathoms or less. It was well worth the price I paid. [cool]
[signature]