Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolling seminar - Now Online!!
Hi Guys,
The Free Trolling Seminar that took place on Saturday 4/23 at the UDWR office is now on line. Three people spoke. A representative from Sheels spoke on sonar, myself (spoke on techniques), and finally our cold water sport fish coordinator (where to fish in each region). I hope it is informative for everyone from a newbie to an experienced angler. Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpy6iCuH3Ps

When

Sat, April 23, 1pm – 3pm

Where

Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, 1594 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84116, United States (map)

Description
Trolling is often the key to a good catch, but many anglers don't use the method because they haven’t seen great success. We've teamed up with Blue Ribbon and Strawberry anglers association to offer a free Trolling Seminar to those who want to know the key fundamentals for effective trolling on all of Utah's waters. We'll cover everything from types of sonar, mapping and waypoints to trolling techniques (by Scott Tolentino, Bear Lake Biologist), fishing hot spots (Paul Birdsey, cold water sport fish coordinator) and the best gear. Join us April 23, from 1–3 p.m., in the auditorium of the Department of Natural Resources. Two lucky attendees will have a shot at winning guided trolling trips to Strawberry Reservoir! See you there.
[signature]
Scott I can't make it down, but would love to watch it if they film it like the walleye symposium. Can you let us know if it is going to be on line? Thanks J
[signature]
Check DWR's web as of a short while ago the seminar has been posted and can be watched. Great seminar with timely and helpful information
[signature]
That will be great!! Thank you very much. J
[signature]
I just updated the post with the link to the seminar on YouTube.
[signature]
Thank you, this will be a great resource. Later J
[signature]