Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do I buy a season pass for Strawberry?
I'm expecting to make enough trips to Strawberry this summer to justify the season pass. Where can I purchase one? Is this available online somewhere?
Not sure if this is what you want buy it should point you in the right direction:
https://form.jotform.com/203146494865160
I just purchased one. Went to the link, filled out the forms and submitted them. There was no mention of cost in the forms. About an hour later a person from Utah Recreation called me and finished the transaction. Two options: $122 for Strawberry/Currant Creek or $197 for Strawberry/Pineview.
I buy mine from a camp host, are if some one is at the gate,  some time they take a card,  cash are a check.   best to have cash are a check.

I think I paid $105 last year   the year before that I think was $90
I assume this pass works just like a state park pass but its only good for strawberry/currant creek is it also good for soldier creek side as well
(02-18-2021, 11:32 AM)Rainy Wrote: I assume this pass works just like a state park pass but its only good for strawberry/currant creek is it also good for soldier creek side as well
I don't think it is good at currant creek, just strawberry and soldier creek. If I remember correctly currant creek is a state park.
(02-18-2021, 11:41 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: If I remember correctly currant creek is a state park.
Nope; Federal under Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest control.  Managed by Utah Recreation Company.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."