Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pic Test
[Image: l11116.jpg]
[signature]
nice pic,,,,,,,,,,,,is this taken from a kayak?
[signature]
Nice pic Kayote!

Try not to post pics wider then about 400 pixels. They blow the BFT page apart (make it too wide) on most computer screens.

Once again... nice pic.
[signature]
This was a test, repeat only a test LMAO. Yes, this was from a Kayak. Hence the play on the name, KAYote. One more test.........

[Image: l33070.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000a0][size 3]Nice Picture Kayote, that didn't take long. Keep em coming pictures light up the place. Nice Kayak. [/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the advice plecopterahopper. That first pic was actually under 400 pixels. The last one about 150 or so. The last pic was a scan so the quality is not quite there. Wish I could find a middle ground. Tight Lines and Good Fishing.
[signature]
Oops, my bad. That first pic was over 500 pixels. Still getting used to the customizing sizer. Need more practice..........
[signature]
One more test. Bear with me, I'm trying to get the size down. Red Fleet in the fall at exactly 400 pixels wide.[Image: m33083.jpg]
[signature]
Red Fleet huy, well I've got to try that lake this year, looks nice. Isn't Red Fleet north of Vernal? How big is the lake? WH2
[signature]
That Red Fleet picture's a great width for the BFT message boards. Nice pic too.
[signature]
The first pick, the camera was a Nikon 5005 and the film was scanned at Walmart. The Red Fleet pic was a Nikon digital.
[signature]