Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG EYE
I caught the first eye of the year, beautiful fish had questions on mounting.. Do I need the fish or just measurements, if just measurements which ones...
[signature]
so where is the story and pic? o and another caught 1 yesterday at ut lake. depends on how mutch you want to spend. skin mount will run around 11 to 17 dallors per in. glass is about 17 to 22 per in. glass you need mesurements skin you need the fish. post up a pic...[Wink]
[signature]
If you're going to do a replica mount you need the length and preferrably a girth measurement, along with some good pictures to get the coloring right[cool]

If you're going to do a skin mount then you just need to give the taxidermist your fish[Wink]

Congrats on the catch. I would love to see the pictures if you have them. We went down last weekend and casted all day long with nothing to show for it but a tiny mudcat. Gotta love fishing for eyes at Utah Lake[:p]
[signature]
my friend is going to upload it, sorry I can't figure it out, the wife and I wanted to get out on the soft deck. Wow did it pay off the largest eye we have boated. It went ten pounds
[signature]
Hey Slayer, Here it is. See you Saturday man!
[signature]
Thats a nice fish! One of the biggest walleye I have seen taken out of UT.
[signature]
Nice walleye all I can say is Damn
[signature]
Beautiful fish! Thanks for sharing your success.
[signature]
nice hen eye.... off the point seen many eyes from that spot. how many waiders were fishing? utwalleye and i will be hitting it tuesday. what color twister did she eat?[fishin]
[signature]
Thin Fin
[signature]
wow.... old school!!!!! that was the hot lure at ut lake many yrs ago... [Wink] post your pic and story on the pike musky walleye board if you will. thanx ken.
[signature]
Hey Ken, my buddies boy caught one yesterday on a Thin Fin also. He was trolling in his kayak. It was a medium size male.
[signature]
cool. so how many you caught??? chuck n me are saposed to go tuesday... what your plans?
[signature]
Gorgeous eye! Did you get a weight or length measurement?
[signature]
29 long 17 3/4 girth
[signature]
Wow man, congratulations. That is a heck of a fish.
[signature]
caught this on Wednesday, about a 20 incher, draggin a thin fin from the kayak a couple hours before sunset. tried friday around provo harbor for a few hours same lure, no luck.
[signature]
Ya I talked to u down there, we tried lb today one white bass brrrr than nothing[sly]
[signature]
how many boats out today. and did you see any eyes caught? [cool]
[signature]
Prob fifteen or so and no not even another fish caught from what I heard, I caught one bass
[signature]