Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DWR license site down?
I thought today was the last for cheap licenses but it seems the web site has crashed. I’m wondering if it would work at a store. I’m assuming they are linked?
(06-30-2023, 03:22 PM)TT600 Wrote: I thought today was the last for cheap licenses but it seems the web site has crashed. I’m wondering if it would work at a store. I’m assuming they are linked?

I just tried to get on to get my wife a license and it appears the site is down.  Undecided
Too many Last Minute Larrys.
I’m going fishing. Now I have a good excuse. I’m sure it will be up at 12:01 am!
(06-30-2023, 03:22 PM)TT600 Wrote: I thought today was the last for cheap licenses but it seems the web site has crashed. I’m wondering if it would work at a store. I’m assuming they are linked?

I hadn't heard anything, how much are they going up? Guess I'm spoiled with my lifetime license.
Had success at Ace Hardware! 3 years $99
(06-30-2023, 05:42 PM)TT600 Wrote: Had success at Ace Hardware! 3 years $99

Glad you found a license, so that would be $33 a year, how much will it cost after today?
It went up $6. But I was sort of annoyed their website wasn’t available the last day, when most people would try to buy one.
That's probably why it went down.