Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 4-18-04
Fish Willard today but got skunked . Like I was needing that . LOL Seen what I thought were schools of shad on my finder but no hook ups today . Fish by the light pole out to 16' deep water in my tube . This will be the year I get me my first wiper and in a float tube too . I want to see if I can get pulled hard enough to get up on my fins with some screamin' drag . LOL[cool]
[signature]
Too bad you did'nt get any wipers. I drove over to willard today about 5:00pm and checked out the south & north marinas and the outlet. Another 16" and the water will be to the grading on the outlet.

I only seen three boat trailers you must of had willard pretty much to yourself.
[signature]
What were you using today??
[signature]
I only seen one boat come by the pole . Fished jigs and tipped some with worm . Did hook some carp at a canal I crossed going out to the refuge .
[signature]
sorry to hear you didn't catch any better luck next time. last year these are the lures we used they worked everytime and for everyone on my boat. i hope these will help you. Or maybe it was the boat. who knows [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the tip . I jig fish most of the time . I have some of those lures but didn't try them today .
[signature]
Thanks for making the trip out to check things out, it's too bad the catching wasn't better, did you get a temp reading?
[signature]
I forgot to even look at the temp .
[signature]