Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted! My Trolling Motor!
If anyone sees or hears of a Yamaha 4 horse trolling motor for sale, please let me know. It's mine![mad]
It was stolen from my boat at my house over the weekend.
[signature]
Dang dude. That really bites! Sorry for your loss. We always take ours off the boat and put it in the shed for that reason! I hate crooks.
[signature]
Sorry that happened to you... I HATE THIEVES![mad]
[signature]
I'll keep my eyes & ears open
[signature]
Sorry for your loss. Hope the thieves get what they deserve!
[signature]
Found on ksl.com,classified-"Yamaha 2004 4stroke 4HP"Sound like yours?
[signature]
Hope you get it back man that sucks.
[signature]
I doubt that it's mine. My motor is 2 stroke but hard to tell from the motor.
I couldn't find the one on KSL. Where is it? What page?
Thanks for your help, Dale.
[signature]
click classifeds,then fishing equipment
[signature]
I found the motor Mike was taking about on [url "http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=494219&cat=233&lpid=1"]KSL classified[/url], it has been for sale of 9 days, so it's not likely to be your. When I leave my kicker motor on my boat I always lock the post but I guess some thiefs stop at nothing when they want something. Hope your able to find your motor.
[signature]
That Bites. Sounds like a good time to open a big can of whoop ass. I'll keep my eyes open, but if I find it, I get 5 minutes with the dump shits first.
[signature]
Keep an eye out at your local pawn shops and the newspaper. Sometimes they are looking for some quick cash to supply there dope habit. This could be the case. They might not even fish. just know that they can get some quick scratch to by meth.
[signature]
Thanks for the help. The Police Dept. said the same thing.
It will be very awkward if I ever see the motor on a boat some where. Chances are the person would have bought it from the thief.
[signature]
Any way we can pass a hat here, or something? This really bugs me; why some dirt-bag would do that.
I'll throw in 10-bucks!
[signature]
Well, Thats what I did for 20+ years. And still do part time. Hopefully youhave all the info on the motor to help show ownership. If you do see some one that is a possible suspect with your motor on te water, As bad as you want to, dont encounter him. get his hull number or boat number, vehicle license number and description of this SH$% bag! then give it to the police and let them take it from there. dont put yourself into a bad position. Alot of folks out there are packin now days and we want you around to share future fish stories. good luck!

RILEY
[signature]
I'm hoping that my home owners insurance will help with replacement costs. Time will tell. Thanks for the offer though.
[signature]
Where are you from? I would be happy to go check pawn shops in my area...
[signature]
I live in Roy. I would expect the motor to show up some where farther away from where it was taken, so it could wind up in SLC or elsewhere.
Never the less I am calling local pawn shops and boat shops.
Thanks for all the support and help every one. It would be great to get my motor back.
[signature]
If you could post a photo of your motor or at least a photo of one like it, we could keep our eyes open for it. I for one wouldn't know what to look for. (age and looks etc)???
[signature]
Not cool at all. Brief description would help...color, size, distinguishable scratches (4-stroke right?) any tattoos or peircings? Sorry, couldn't help it. It's happened to me so I feel your pain, I'll keep an eye out.
[signature]