Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek Reservoir or Tibble Creek Reservoir
Hi all,

Heading up from S. NV tommorow for some early fishing on one of these two locations this Saturday. Looks like rain or maybe even snow, and about 46 degrees for Sat.

I'd like to go after trout, which I fish for often, and maybe some bass. I wondered if anyone had any hints or tips for these locations, especially relating to bass, and the suggested tackle/bait/lures for the season. Any info would be appreciated!

thanks,

-N.
[signature]
If froze.....be careful...open water would be better. If you can find open water use standard stuff....bobber and worm, salmon eggs 3' under a bobber. There are tons of stocker trout there.....not big, but they are fish. I am talking about tibble, you will have to ask others on DC, no clue whats happening there.

Shawn
[signature]
Deer Creek, there is open water. Fish by the river inlet its usually great fishing this time of year.
[signature]
Thanks guys, Deer Creek it is.

Obviosuly we go after trout, anything else we should rig up for?
[signature]
They have Walleyes, but there probably spawning now. By the river inlet is a good place to start. Go past all ramps and turn left at first turnoff toward Midway you will see the river, work your way back down.
[signature]
Hi
If your talking about the small res up american fork .Id definatly go to deer creek. were thers a chance at catching a trout over 8 inches long. Last time I went to tibble all I got was some grait senery, but no fish. I did catch some 8 inch almost fish. Joe
[signature]