Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard first try at the pig
Yes it sure was fun in my early days of learning to fish, we were some real goof ball teenagers doing everything wrong (getting up late, not using decent gear or tackle) and we still caught some really nice fish from a small paddle boat... The year the road washed out, we thought we were going to be the only ones on the lake for opening day... My buddy had a key to the canal road that connected to the main road above the washed out bridge... Only problem was they fixed the bridge and we didn't know it, so we took the 2 mph road in and didn't get there until all the camp spots were filled... Ended up camping on the spring since we didn't see it at midnight when we set up camp... woke up to soggy sleeping bags and wet feet.. Fun times though... Howz the retirement going? You getting some of those ponds fished you haven't had a chance to visit due to working too much before? Sure wish I had more time to do some fishing now... I love fishing this time of year, but never get to do it much, since the farm owns me all summer... So go catch a few for me, give them a kiss and let them go for next time... Later J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Hard first try at the pig - by gaardvark - 06-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Re: [PACKFAN] Hard first try at the pig - by SkunkedAgain - 06-15-2017, 02:06 PM