Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for info on Lake Mead
Thanks for the help guys. I guess all I gotta do now is find a map of this place so I can figure out where all these places are! [Tongue] Maybe I'll go and hunt down a tackle shop tomorrow and see if they've got a topo map. So the water is about 80ft down right? I know a fish finder would help out a lot fishing Mead, especially this time of year when they're down deeper, but I'm not going to be here very long and I don't feel like goin' out and buyin' a fish finder that I'm only gonna use for a month on my tube. ha! So I am just going to rely on my instincts, a 3/4oz jig, and a good topo map to find the good spots. har har!

And speakin' of teaching breakdancing, TD, I've only been here for 3 days and I already have to give lessons to a group of kids up in Logandale! Ha! Talk about the middle of no where! It was fun though...my family is thinking about moving there next. I gave a group of teens up there some beginning lessons today. I felt so welcome...there were a couple of moms who were trying to hook me up with their attractive daughters trying to convince me that I should take them out sometime...what a way to welcome a guy! Har Har!!

Anywho, yo'll can expect to see a pic of me on the board here within the next month holdin' up a pair of 4lbers! HAR HAR! Thanks guys...
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Looking for info on Lake Mead - by SturgeonKid - 02-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Re: [southernman] Looking for info on Lake Mead - by SturgeonKid - 02-10-2004, 03:50 AM