Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield 7/31/18, fishery is not there yet
Ha well I agree WH2 on this issue and thank you for pointing out the obvious for the naysayers who just see poison as the answer.

Poison and all the permits COSTS dolla, dolla and the DWR fishery division has limited funding.

For the naysayers well if it isn't what you want well you lambast any idea that isn't yours. So sit back and lets have this conversation in a one to 3 years just like one saying there's now way they'd stock TM into Scofield. Well guess what they did and also stock Wiper.

If the current management plan shows it won't work in several years they re-evaluate. Data point Joes Valley is now thriving per my visits and others I know who have visited. Chub numbers are low and unless I'm uninformed JV wasn't poisoned including locals in the area per sources are enjoying JV and the fishing opportunities along with trophy potential.

Sit back relax and your good ole glory days of just me and my trout and only trout well its now be diverse here in Utah and more folks are enjoying the diversity options for angling without killing a body of water off just to have the the same thing happen.

Guess Einstien theory of keep doing the same thing expecting different results is what the naysayers hold true. But guess what, doing the same thing only results in the same outcome.

As I stated give it a chance and stop lambasting the DWR fishery division until you can say hate to say I told you so but see I told you so on Scofield...my data point is with JV right now and other bodies of water where there are current management plans in place (showing positive results) that are holding off on the poision. My .02
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [wiperhunter2] Scofield 7/31/18, fishery is not there yet - by k2muskie - 08-03-2018, 10:35 PM