Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My garden pics: Summer of 2019
Our neighbor has kids that live in Brigham City, they gave us a bag of apricots they bought when coming home - they were the best ones we've ever eaten, just makes us really hope for the peaches/nectarines - they come to Morgan to sell them on Saturday mornings and its a feeding frenzy business for this guy. I'm sure Jeff will calling him to see when he thinks he'll be arriving. Utah peaches are the best!

Yeah it was strange break like it was, so that is why I wondered about young large bird possibly trying to land on top but who knows. Never seen racoon out here, maybe too far from river [crazy].

House next to our park went up in huge smoke and fire, still smoldering over 3 hours later. Haven't yet got word if everyone was ok, what caused the fire and if we'll be on water restrictions till all our wells can refill - glad we have our all our water storage. Had fire departments from S. Ogden, Morgan City, and Mtn Green. It looks like maybe total loss, it was a Log home. Sad. [Sad] Scary

No green beans here either, not sure what the deal is with them.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My garden pics: Summer of 2019 - by wiperhunter2 - 06-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My garden pics: June 2019 - by jjannie - 08-02-2019, 02:53 AM