Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooked on Utah breaking the law
Doug Miller was one of my best friends neighbors, lived right across the street. I remember going over to his house and hearing his most recent fishing/hunting tales. I vividly remember him pulling in his driveway one evening with a MONSTER cougar he had just shot...so cool. "The Host" (and especially his wife) drive me crazy. I can't stand to listen to either one of them. "The Host" comes over to our SH reservoir constantly, and I've had him move in on me several times when I was nailing nice ones, enough to get me and my boat in his shots. Greg is a nice, respectful guy...so I know it has to be "The Host" doing that. He handles fish terribly and is always fishing private waters like it's some kind of accomplishment catching nice fish on them. I stopped watching him a long time ago...time for a better UT fishing show!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Hooked on Utah breaking the law - by richyd4u - 08-14-2019, 09:10 PM
Re: [wormandbobber] Hooked on Utah breaking the law - by Fritzfishin - 08-13-2019, 12:17 PM