Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
yep same markings, that's why we expected it would be bull snake.

We were 42 last night, forecast was for 47. we've run our A/C for one evening just to be sure its still works in case we ever need/want to use it - like on rainy nights when you just don't want water coming in. We can move fans so they are under the overhang porches but its still can be wet air its blows in.

We spent the cooler morning trimming up flowering pear tree since its forecast to be wet this PM, tomorrow and even Thursday(our garbage day). Started hearing thunder and got few sprinkles so figured we'd call trimming done for this week, we even have two extra 30 gal cans full. We cut it up small enough that we'll get two pick ups on Thursday - our side and the neighbor's side with what we have cut up. Next week, we'll do the same again. (we just dump the 30gal cans into the 'pick up' can then wheel it over to the on other side of the street.)

Our son and the girls are mtn biking near Eden then coming here for a late lunch (the girls are not in school most of this month due to year round schooling). Hope they don't get rained on. But it wouldn't be first for them if they did that's for sure.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-10-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM