Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
I've been pretty busy between tree trimming, hand watering the gardens to use up the water in the tanks (we 'll want them emptied for winterizing them and it is supposed to rain again on Friday) and caring for Jeff - he's been having wheat we thought was nerve pain in this latest knee replacement - after getting it checked by the surgeon, he4 feared it was not nerves but possibly a blood clot - but turns out there was no clot, so we're back to fighting the pain - its just so different than how the 1st knee went [crazy].

We're thinking of putting up a greenhouse over on the same side where the bales are. We spend so much time trying to protect some plants at both ends of the growing season it seems it'd be money well invested. Harbor Freight sells a 10x12 one that with a little beefing up to it, it should suit our needs. Think that may be our fall project to get it assembled and in place so it'll be ready for use come next spring. I'm hoping our two son's and maybe even our son-in-law will come the day of the major assembly process to speed up getting it done. I'll just need to provide lunch and dinner but that will be well worth having some help to get it done. The HF kit has a ton of pieces, nut. and bolts.

Seems my squash might be done for season, I haven't see any new blooms for some time.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-17-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM