Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
"one branch at a time - I liked that comment, isn't that the truth. We used to have chipper-shredder machine that would make quick work of branches, but either it died or Jeff gave it away, I have know idea which or if its just not been run for so long that he doesn't want to mess with it for one tree so it stays buried deep in the garage, so we'll keep hand cutting up the branches for now.

I thought Jeff would be interested in the cherry wood for his lathe, but he said he still has some from the last tree someone was cutting down that he hasn't used. Maybe put it on the BFT For Sale board, there may be others who will want it, and maybe they'll even come cut it down for you.

Got everything I could pre-assembled for the greenhouse. Tomorrow (and possibly Friday too) we plan to layout the 4x4 foundation, get it nicely leveled so next week after the rains have passed, we can start actually assembling it. We're also going to pick all that we can from gardens - the SP plants are still hanging in there so we'll let them go for as long as we can - I'm really hoping I actually get some I can use. Our Sat night forecast temperature may put a quick halt on everything, so we'll just see.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-26-2019, 04:17 AM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM