Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
OK sounds good. Thanks

This is a beautiful place to live isn't it? Even with our gardening troubles, we wouldn't trade it, or lifestyle it gives us.

I think I have a good place to give this try again this year. Fingers crossed, we'll see how we do. Worst case, it'll again not work out and I'll just end up tossing them.

Yes this weekend really seems like we're in for some pretty hard frost conditions. We've already seen frost on some grasses and rooftops in the mornings lately but this weekend will be even colder than what we've had thus far. So time to harvest what we can.

We grow our peas and pea pods in really large pots that sit on wheeled platforms so they're easy to roll in and out of the garage. We are already on our second batch this year, they have already started making pods and flowering profusely so we know there are many more to come.

Finally decided to invest in a greenhouse so we can extend some plants' growing seasons by planting sooner and harvesting later. We are not planning to heat it, just using solar heating. Today and tomorrow we'll set in the foundation so next week we can begin its assembly.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [mme1] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 09-26-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM