Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds
That is how deep we're making ours in the GH. If we have enough wood left over, the SP box will also be increased to that depth. perhaps it will be even if we had to buy little more.

We've seen kits that can bought that look a lot like those. I did notice those vertical pieces as well, maybe that where you join two lengths or something?

Progress report - Jeff needed to slightly adjust the windows so they'd seat in better, then he wasn't happy with the strain the openers put on the aluminum so he picked up some thicker and cut and drilled it to fit for added support. So a quickie install turned into almost full day's progress, but we are comforted in knowing its good and sturdy, built to last.

Pretty foggy this AM, its almost hard to see the houses across the street. Kind of weird. The breeze we had yesterday really cause our leaves to finally drop. So I'll be gathering them up today for tilling in, someday - if we can get to it before we depart or have to wait till we get back at least they won't be under the snaow. We pretty much lost a lot of yesterday due to our son coming over with the grand daughters for lunch, a movie and a logic board game. It was a great visit.

Supposed to be cooler today which will feel good working outside.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 06-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by jjannie - 10-18-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: My 2019 Gardens/Flowerbeds - by wiperhunter2 - 04-24-2020, 02:04 PM