Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Whitefish Run
Shane, you will probably want to see where the fish are biting best... I launch on the west side if I go to the rock pile or fish off the state park... Other wise I launch on the east side.... Usually the East side has better odds of success, but every year is different... Wind sometimes changes my want to fish spot too... If the wind is coming out of the east, then the east side of the lake is usually protected and not much for waves over there, however, they have probably pulled all the docks so you may have to launch without a dock assistance and that isn't easy if the waves come up... Maybe Mike or Scott can let us know if the docks are still in the water? Your boat might be fine to run across the lake okay, and if so the state park on the west side is a lot nicer launch... I just hate running across the lake with my boat that I don't 100% trust... I'd hate to have to use the trolling motor to get back across the lake... Plus wind that time of year really has my respect, it can come up too fast and that's a long ways back in growing waves.... Let's hope you get a nice flat day with lots of hungry white fish and enough macs and cuts to make your day... Later Jeff
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Bear Lake Whitefish Run - by Uncle_Arnie - 11-18-2019, 04:47 PM
Re: [gmwahl] Bear Lake Whitefish Run - by brookie - 11-22-2019, 08:11 PM
Re: [gmwahl] Bear Lake Whitefish Run - by dubob - 11-20-2019, 01:57 PM
Re: [MrShane] Bear Lake Whitefish Run - by SkunkedAgain - 11-25-2019, 06:41 PM