Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mantua Court.....
We followed up with Brigham City and they added and removed some signs. Plus drove up there to validate. There is a new sign with one directional arrow pointing back towards the boat dock by the parking lot they created on the south dike. Second they removed all the one arrow signs on the south dike by Reservoir Dr so now they have one sign with an arrow pointing east and one in the other end pointing west with double arrow signs in the middle. They used to have single arrow signs in between. Now have a true start and stop point.
They also stated that between that far west sign by the parking lot to the first no parking signs on the south side (Reservoir Dr) you can park. We requested to see the communication they are going to send to Mantua to stop ticketing between those signs (where I and others were originally parked). Plus have requested to talk to the Brigham city contacts again.
One more step to get this solved.
Btw. Is there a record fo the number of responses a thread gets? Haha

Sad thing is I haven’t been able to go fishing since my last post on Pineview. Need to make a plan for that. That’s Problem #1. Lol
[signature]

Messages In This Thread