Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best and Worst of Times at Lincoln Beach
(06-03-2020, 12:49 PM)catchinon Wrote: Jim, it was fun to hear about your success as it happened. I would have joined you over there but I was having a good day where I was by the springs/orchards. I ended up with 16. The funny thing was that white bass was not their favorite that day. Most of mine were caught on a clown flait with strawberry chicken. Dragging slowly at 10 fow has stayed productive for me.

I knew why you didn't come over. We actually passed you twice with your bimini up and waved, but the first time you were too busy to see us. I love it when they are biting like that!

(06-02-2020, 07:27 PM)fast_randy Wrote: What a great report and what fun! It was nice meeting you Jim. And thanks for the flait.
You're welcome. As we discussed, those don't work well under a bobber, but you can still fish with them when the leader is shorted than 18-24". I think yours was about 16".

(06-02-2020, 10:29 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Man what a fishing day and shared with the GKs. Awesome
Thanks! It sounds like youre getting some awsome trips in too. Keep it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best and Worst of Times at Lincoln Beach - by Piscophilic - 06-03-2020, 03:42 PM