Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
POLL: Utah's best fishing hole and fish
(02-03-2022, 02:46 AM)SilverSlimer Wrote:
(09-03-2002, 02:40 AM)PREDATOR Wrote: [size=undefined]Of course the big hitter on this page will be the wiper. But, the walleye also holds a special place in my heart. And the place to do it is of course starvation. That body of water has bar none the greatest structural elements I have ever seen. I just love the place. Now, cranks are my favorite lures to use, who cares how you use them as long as they are catching fish? Starvation will also get you a smallmouth or two. Did anyone see the netting results this year? The average walleye size was 3 lbs. With the big ones topping the scales at 14 lbs. [/size]

Where did you see the netting results? I have looked for them but cannot find them. I fish starvation quite often and have yet to consistently catch 3lbers,  14-15 inchers seems to be more plentiful. Id like to see the netting results if you can provide them, thanks!

LOL, guess you did not notice but this post is almost 20 years old, posted in 2002.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Teroy] POLL: Utah's best fishing hole and fish - by wiperhunter2 - 02-03-2022, 03:26 AM