Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Time at Willard 9-7-22 (With Video)
(09-08-2022, 03:12 PM)doitall5000 Wrote: Last year late in the summer, the water was very muddy, I fished a blade bait It had a lot of vibration and I trolled it about 2 mph By the south marina . I caught two walleyes and two cats. I was surprised by a good catch in the muddy water.
Still no boils spotted ?

P.S.
The dwr has some new youtube videos on different waters. Talking about there stocking plans for strawberry, and other waters.
The surface was like glass most of the morning.  I watched carefully for any signs of surface activity.  None.  Even when a carp rolled it was pretty slow and not splashy.    I did see a few birds dip down to pick up the little dead and dyling shadlets.  But there was never any evidence of fish chasing them to the top.  With all of the food in the water and the relatively low population of wipers it is highly unlikely there will be any boils...as there used to was.  But as the water cools...and clears a bit...I am betting on some decent fall action soon.
[Image: DEAD-SHADLETS.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hot Time at Willard 9-7-22 (With Video) - by TubeDude - 09-08-2022, 03:46 PM