Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I discovered three soft plastic creations that catch fish of ALL species
Most definitely the wiggle!!! same for this design I wacky rig:

[Image: ZOgn-Zv8-JSk-O2j9-NL4-Vih-KQ.jpg]

Fact: I feed around 2 doz. sunfish in my pond pinches of bread on a daily basis. They go crazy for it, bumping into one another at the surface as the tiny bread balls create small splashes. They're eating something they have no clue what it is but know they like it.

Lures on the other hand IMO: no fish has been conditioned to connect-the-dots to something they've never seen much eaten.

I have 22 categories of lures based on the unique actions of each that have caught many fish - some better than others.  Lure action I believe affects the super-sensitive senses that animals have in common for their survival. Those senses detect moving objects, classify their movements, and get and hold their attention. What they do after that is anyone's guess, but strikes happen for whatever reason due to lure action.

Here are some lure descriptions based on shape and action:
Kut Tail Worm/ 1/16 oz jighead
finesse worm/ Slider Worm
claw attached to a grub body
bulb-shaped tail attached to a grub body
French Fry stick segment attached to different tail types
spike tail - single or duel like in the above photos
thin flat straight tail
Joker tail added to a grub body
swimbait paddle tail added to a grub body
taper tail sticks or tails added to a grub body
cone shaped tail
Crappie Magnet tail added to a grub body
crankbait - surface and diving

They all catch many different species of fish in all sizes from 3" - 7 lbs.  Once I discover something that sets them off, I make more after it proves it consistently catches fish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I discovered three soft plastic creations that catch fish of ALL species - by SenkoSam - 10-29-2022, 02:15 AM