Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Catfish Contest Scoreboard
Well it's the last official posting for the 2022 Catfish Contest.... I had a little rework on numbers with Jim on Jon's (Dirtbag) scores, appreciate your corrections on my scoring with info that shifted my numbers down a bit. But it has been a great year for big fish congratulations to all that did so well this year...  So drum roll please.........
Our 2022 champion is John Ahi1953 from team north with a three fish score of 96.5 points.... well done John...
Our winning team this year is team south with a 20 point blowout win 310.5 to 290.5.... great job team south you done good...
Our winning youth is Catslayer with a .5 point win over my nephew Landon... way to go, (Justin you'll have to remind me which son is Catslayer)
Our team south winner is Mrs J, way to go Vi on an incredible year, even having a 31"er lost without a score she still scorches in with a 94 score, great job...

Anyway congratulations to all our winners and everyone else that tangled with a cat this year as well... Watch for the official gathering and award banquet, upcoming soon... provided I can find some prizes to pass out... Congrats everyone...

Attached Files Image(s)

When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!

Messages In This Thread
2022 Catfish Contest Scoreboard - by SkunkedAgain - 03-29-2022, 02:25 PM
RE: 2022 Catfish Contest Scoreboard - by MrsJ - 08-21-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: 2022 Catfish Contest Scoreboard - by SkunkedAgain - 11-01-2022, 01:25 PM