Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone getting out fishing in Idaho?
(02-28-2023, 04:58 AM)TAIL-CHASER Wrote: Worked on sheet rocking my basement last year and first part of this ice seasons 
So depressing finally got it painted and pulled my stuff out of the rafters. I have been trying to make up for lost time the last month.
Hit Alexander and didn’t take my snow shoes that was dumb a few
Dink perch around but not much luck.
Hit devils but only had a few big bass looking but not figured out what they want yet.
Last weekend hit fosters and had a few bass interested but no luck found perch and had a good time trying to ice crawdads. They were everywhere and bringing them up on the ice distracted me from catching anything else

Sounds like you are really making up for lost time, good for you getting out that much in such a short amount of time. Been there done that on the sheet rocking, don't mind hanging it so much but the mudding is a pain in the butt unless you are really good at it. Targeting crawdads, can't really say I done that through the ice, you got to have a lot of patients to do that I bet. Have any of these lakes been slushy or deep in snow on top of the ice? Thanks for the reports.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone getting out fishing in Idaho? - by wiperhunter2 - 02-28-2023, 01:59 PM