Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DWR saved a life today at Willard 4/6/23
(04-07-2023, 09:27 AM)AJBwheat1222 Wrote: Wow! Crazy Scary! Glad the outcome was for a happy ending of a story to be told by you to others. Most would have passed on the fishing and not gone on to Fish On! That quick step swim thang can happen to anyone so way, way glad you'll be around to show and tell more fishing adventures stories but let's hope the scary part will be a go away bad dream for the future adventures. With this year's high run offs, everyone be careful and let others know to be extra safe especially the little ones.

When I was still cold and talked to my wife, I sure thought about calling it a day but as I warmed up, I thought to myself if I give up because of a scary situation, it will cause me to be afraid to do otherĀ things, especially as I get older, I decided I just could not do that. I know at some point, that attitude will change, especially when it comes to ice fishing but that day is not here yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The DWR saved a life today at Willard 4/6/23 - by wiperhunter2 - 04-07-2023, 08:00 PM