Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing BC / Canada / Alaska Help
Cookie and I have been toying with the idea of taking the month of June next year and making a long sweep through British Columbia or perhaps the Alaskan Highway with our RV. Intent would be to experience a lot of different fishing opportunities and of course see the amazing sites in these areas. Originally we had planed to do the Alaskan-Canadian highway but have been looking at option of just a big circle in British Columbia or some loop through through Canada in general (the Alcan is not out of the running as I have always wanted to drive it). Would like to get a mix species bag option. Mostly considering unguided bank fishing options but we might splurge on a bit of help here and there including a sea run - not limited the options right now. 

If you have any thoughts or experience on such an adventure we would love to hear about it. We would be using an RV - most likely our truck and trailer but considering a smaller class motor home option and maybe a few motels/lodges on the way to give us an RV break. 

Love to hear about the do and don'ts from anyone who has attempeted this.

I should note that with Buckwheat and his wheelchair and Cookie and her MS the pace light and fun - not me just speeding to the next fishing hole Smile
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew

Messages In This Thread
Fishing BC / Canada / Alaska Help - by Cowboypirate - 07-31-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Fishing BC / Canada / Alaska Help - by PBH - 07-31-2023, 03:49 PM
RE: Fishing BC / Canada / Alaska Help - by PBH - 08-02-2023, 02:51 PM