Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally figured the Utah AIS changes out – I think.
(08-10-2023, 08:18 PM)dubob Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 07:13 PM)Gone Forever Wrote: Thanks for that thorough explanation.  Here's how it went down for me.
My registration ends on July 31, 2023.  I took my AIS test last week and passed it then printed out a certificate.  I then went on line and renewed my boat registration until 7/31/24 and paid my registration and tax to the DMV and was notified by E-mail that my stickers would be coming through snail mail and just which stickers are coming.
I don't remember paying for my AIS ($20) anywhere in the process although I have a receipt dated Jan 3rd 2023 that I have paid my fee. Why the date of the receipt is that and not Aug 8, 2023 is beyond me.
So, I have;
A renewed registration temporary receipt with stickers on the way. from DMV
2, receipts showing that my vessel is registered with the AIS program for 2023. One for tow vehicle, one for vessel.
My certificate of passing the AIS exam.
Hope to get out on Friday morning, either EC, Jordy or Echo.
Please let us know what decals (stickers) you get that will be attached to your boat (vessel).

I'll keep ya posted as the saga continues, My confidence is not high.  I am glad I live close to the hive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I finally figured the Utah AIS changes out – I think. - by Gone Forever - 08-11-2023, 12:27 AM