Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wacky, Accidental White Bass Whackdown (with Video)
(08-18-2023, 06:13 PM)Kent Wrote: Crazy that you caught two different species (although the carp may have been snagged) casting a bare hook.  If rods could just jump out of my rod holder (as it did in your video) I would be investing in different rod holders.

No, the carp had that treble well into its mouth. The rod holders are good, if I job. I was distracted when I placed it and it was barely in the holder at all.

(08-18-2023, 04:04 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 01:51 AM)Piscophilic Wrote:
(08-17-2023, 07:12 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Great report and videos. What kind of camera did you use to film it? Do you load it from your camera, directly onto YouTube or do you edit it first? Are these you first videos?

Thanks Curt! It is a GoPro and I do edit it before I upload it. Otherwise this would have been 5 hours of video. I have done a few other videos, but just learning.

Years ago I recorded my fishing trips too, with a GoPro but never learned the edit and upload part. How much is the software for editing the video?
I got lucky on the software. It is part of an Adobe package that my employer provides so it is free for me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wacky, Accidental White Bass Whackdown (with Video) - by Piscophilic - 08-21-2023, 06:46 PM