Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Slow with a Big March Cat 3/22/2024
(03-26-2024, 07:25 PM)Piscophilic Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 06:56 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Way to get it going, Jim.  I'll be out of action until I get my minor corrective eye surgery next month.  But after that I'll be able to lend some immoral support.

Thanks Pat! I hope your surgery goes well and recovery is quick. I'm still hoping we can get together again this year.
Me too.  Somehow we missed connections last year.  Nothing too serious on the eye.  Had cataract surgery a few years ago and some scar buildup around the new lens needs to be removed.  Short and simple laser thing.  But in the meantime I'm functioning with good vision only in one eye.  Makes driving and stairs a challenge. 

I know you are a big fan of the SNGs.  I have been playing around a lot with using large buzz bait blades on some of my stuff and so far they have worked out pretty well.  Gotta sample you on a few to try.  Like the SNGs they spin with the slightest motion in the water...and they put out a lot of vibrations.  

Attaching pics of some my fave colors.  Let me know if there are any colors you would like to try and I'll fab up something for you to try.

[Image: BUZZ-FLIG-BLADES.jpg] [Image: BUZZ-FLIG-MAGNUM.jpg] [Image: WALLIE-FLASHERS.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah Lake Slow with a Big March Cat 3/22/2024 - by TubeDude - 03-26-2024, 07:55 PM