Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another oil dumping makes 3
Here is a shocker for you, the fine was reported today for dumping is a mere $27,000.oo fine. The cost to date for the clean up is in excess of $300,000.oo.<br><br>It is time that every one her in Michigan starts thinking as to what the future is going to be for their children. A volunteer walks away from here 2 years ago with a money pot from the Salvation Army with a reported $2 - $300 dollars in change faces a ten-year felony. <br><br>Lets compare this to a small business owner who makes $27,000 in just a week or so. <B>Lets get it real folks</B>. They can afford the gamble of getting caught, the cost of disposing of<B> (sending to a recycle facility) </B> ten thousand gallons of oil is around $10,000.oo. That’s a dollar a gallon. Now the last I checked a quick-change oil station charges $25.oo for a four-cylinder engine that holds one gallon of oil. Now lets do the math. <br><br>10,000 gallons of oil multiplied by the income of those oil changes = 10,000 cars times $25.oo = $250,000.oo.<br><br>Now I ask you if you could gamble on saving $10,000 would you? For a business it has to do with the bottom line. After they cut back everywhere they can they look for somewhere else to cut back. There are no ethics involved here only criminal acts. <B>SO WAKE UP</B><br><br>20 years ago Ford Motor Company On the head waters of the Rouge River was cited for a million dollars a day for dumping in to the wet lands at the head of the Rouge River a total of 90+ days they paid it willingly to stay in business.<br><br>That didn’t clean up the dumping.<br><br>Let me ask you about your personal house keeping. Do you force your children to live in a squallier of filth and trash, leave in your refrigerators expired milk and molded foods, let the trash over flow your trash bins, throw cigarette butts on the floor of your child’s bedroom, how about flicking your ashes in your baby's crib. <br>I am being ridicules now you state - I say different, when you allow laws to allow business to get away with dumping and stay in operation. Your children and your children’s children pay the price when they play in those waters, they swallow it when they swim, it gets in their ear canals and causes permanent damage, it goes in to their sinuses in their eyes and nose. You may as well be flicking your cigarette ashes in your baby's face, because that is just what you are doing when you allow the filth to continue.<br>Slapping them on the wrist with an affordable fine is but a joke for them.<br>It is time that we make it unaffordable by taking their privilege of doing business away from them permanently and further stripping them of their wealth, to living at the poverty level just the same as millions of other Americans. [mad] as hell<br><br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown

Messages In This Thread
another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 04-14-2002, 02:22 AM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by ssor - 04-14-2002, 02:32 AM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 04-14-2002, 03:13 AM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 04-15-2002, 05:12 AM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 04-17-2002, 07:25 PM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by ssor - 04-17-2002, 08:52 PM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 04-28-2002, 02:57 PM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 04-30-2002, 03:21 PM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 05-14-2002, 08:41 AM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 06-19-2002, 03:13 AM
Re: another oil dumping makes 3 - by davetclown - 08-03-2002, 09:31 PM