Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post the Pictures BLM
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Yes, WH2, that is my largest mack. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Heck, as long as we're trying to remember all my mechanical mishaps, let's not forget a dead battery that had to be replace last fall and we were fortunate to meet Gil, onwer of Flaming Gorge Motel and Cafe in Manila and he drove all the way to Green River to get the battery so me & IFG could fish. Bad luck or good luck? Bad battery but met a cool guy.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I don't know if I consider life's little "events" bad luck. If that's the case, the last two trips to the Gorge, we've caught 22lb and 31lb fish. That then must be considered some "good" luck. I have tons of good luck. I have great friends to share adventures, a good family, a very cool wife, my health is good, etc, etc, etc. If a few mechanical problems occur upon the way, so be it. At least I'm out and gettin' it done and will as long as I can. I could be wishin' I was fishin'![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I seem to recall a few "adventures" with you and other friends too! What's next you ask? Who cares. I don't worry about those things. Bring it on. I can deal with it. You take what life has to deal out and run with it and hopefully everyone and everything comes up smelling like roses. You got to admit, my life ain't boring![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Really, though, I think it's all IFG's fault. None of this stuff happened until we started fishing together. That's ok. I'll ride the river with that man any day, good or bad.[/size][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Post the Pictures BLM - by IceFishingGod - 04-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Re: [Xman] Post the Pictures BLM - by kokeking - 04-12-2004, 05:22 AM
Re: [wiperhunter2] Post the Pictures BLM - by BearLakeMack - 04-11-2004, 02:15 PM