Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate 16 Species Fishing Contest 2004
freshwater species 6 smallmouth bass, 14" , wiggins lake dam , gladwin , mi , cought on a mustad lure between 3 and 6:30 pm , the fish is flopping , it is 14" but with the top 3 largest fish being concidered for entry i'm sure he will be one of my smaller fish .
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4452;]

freshwater species 7 , rockbass 7" , wiggins lake dam , gladwin , mi. between 3 and 6:30 pm on a walmart shad jig . cought too many of these guys to count .

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4453;]

freshwater species 8 , carp 24" wiggins lake dam , gladwin, mi. between 3 and 6:30 pm on a single blade worm harness . man this fish hit hard !

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4450;]

freshwater species 9 , largemouth bass 14" cought at wigins lake dam between 3 and 6:30 pm on a rapala . this was the biggest lmb today , cought a bunch smaller .

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4451;]

freshwater species 10 , northern pike 26" , cought at wiggins lake dam between 3 and 6:30 pm on a panther martin . cought a bunch of these guys today !

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4449;]

freshwater species 11 , pumpkinseed 8" cought at wiggins lake dam between 3 and 6:30 pm on a panther martin . two sandwiches are comming outta this guy !

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4448;]

all fish were cought on 5 -15 - 2004 in just 3 and a half hours , i only kept the one pike and the pumkinseed , thru back dosens of bass because the season isn't open yet , dosens of pike that were under the size limit and quit fishing after a muskey spooled me out .

for the muskey story , your gonna have to see the pic on the michigan board , your not gonna belive the size of that thing !!!!!!!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] The Ultimate 16 Species Fishing Contest 2004 - by lonehunter - 05-16-2004, 02:11 AM