Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge report
I went up to the gorge friday and Saturday and had a miserable time. The wind blew all day Friday. We stayed at the Lucerne Valley campground of the 145 campsites there were only about 30 of them filled. But as our luck goes about 25 white trash hillbillies had to pick the site right next to ours. They were cussing, drinking and carrying on until well past midnight. I can take it during non quiet hours but when curfew comes people need to just be quiet. Anyway after 11 pm I went over there and asked them politely to quiet down. That went over so well that they tolds me that they came there every year for the last 5 years and started to threaten me so I just went back to my tent took a couple benedryl and just tried to go to sleep. I've camped all over the country and never had I had such a bad experience as that. I probably would have called the cops had I been able to get a cell phone signal. I talked to the park hosts the next morning and they said they couldn't really do anything about it. It's good to know that the scum of the earth still rule sometimes.

Anyway to get this back on to fishing I caught one measly smallie in the 2 hours was able to be out on the water. And I caught the smallie from the boat dock waiting for the boat trailer to come get the boat.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Flaming Gorge report - by kentofnsl - 06-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Re: [Curtisfish] Flaming Gorge report - by CATCHandreEAT - 06-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge report - by mtnman - 06-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Re: [mtnman] Flaming Gorge report - by polokid - 06-14-2004, 08:50 PM