Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiggleFin Action Disc
I'll weight in here on the old wiggle fin. They are awe-some, almost too good...... if you put one in front of something like a leech you have to stop fishing almost in order to keep from being constantly hooked up. I have watched and asked and there are often LOTS of trout following your fly, you just don't know it. This wiggle back and forth dance action is going to get one to hit it. If the trout are there and this wiggle fin doesn't flip the hit it switch..I'd bet they won't hit anything. They have a new larger size for salmon flies etc. The other guys I know who got some love them and the rest of the guys I know were having a hard time getting any because Cabela's sold out for awhile or is sold out and if you ask me I would order a few dozen of each size right away and see what happens. These are one of the best new things I've found in years, been to their website yet? They show one in a tank or something....AND they are not expensive! If you get some and don't want them I'll buy them from you and that way you can't lose, hey what are fellow fisherman for. Chuck Barnes
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
WiggleFin Action Disc - by DrownedDesertRat - 06-10-2004, 01:22 AM
Re: [DrownedDesertRat] WiggleFin Action Disc - by cebarnesjr - 08-22-2004, 11:26 PM