Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Mantua
Hello all.
Well for those of you that read my last post! My wife finley got out of bed and we were on the road at the crack of noon. but it was no good my battery was dead, and it will take a couple of hours to charge. but wait I will go buy a new one and that way I will have a spare. we are on our way. we decided to go to pine view and when we got up there the line to launch was about a block long, but you had to wait for someone to leave so you can park. well being the genious that i am i figured out that we will wait for hours just to get on the lake so off to mantua and the moss and weeds.

we got there and were able to launch right away (after the guy that had the ramp blocked, he was talking to his friends and could not be interupped) we got into the water in no time flat and were off. after a few minutes we started to have problems with the motor (i thought) it just would not get up to speed. when we stopped to fish the bilge pump was spiting out water fast enough to fill mantua in a couple of hours. now thats when my superrior intelligents took over and figured out that SOME ONE had forgot to put the plug in the boat. well we headed toward shore as fast as we could go (at this point it is about twice as fast as cold tar runs) upon getting there i descovered that the only place my boat could get to shore was at the boat launch.

To late, we were stuck in the mud and weeds. with my bilge pump recycling water and me out of the boat, up to my knees in mud, trying to pull it to shore we were getting no where fast until, with some help from some very fine people, we made it.

After we finley got back out on the lake we had problems staying in one place (the wind) and had to keep starting the boat and moving. At this point i dont care if i ever go fishing again.

It's a new day lets go fishing!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fishing Mantua - by scottieb - 09-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Re: [scottieb] Fishing Mantua - by icefool - 09-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Re: [icefool] Fishing Mantua - by scottieb - 09-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Re: [scottieb] Fishing Mantua - by kentofnsl - 09-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Re: [scottieb] Fishing Mantua - by kastmaster - 09-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Re: [scottieb] Fishing Mantua - by fish1on - 09-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Re: [scottieb] Fishing Mantua - by acey - 09-08-2004, 03:59 AM