Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current fishing information for Washington
Skykomish River - September 23rd, 2004
supplied by: [url "http://www.fisheyesoup.com/redir.php?recKey=103,re"]Pacific Northwest Sportfishing[/url]
FISHING: Fair
The Skagit above Rockport dropped back into fishable shape over the weekend and the Snohomish system should be at least fishable here in the next couple of days. The lower Skagit was still unfishable today, as was the Stilly system.

Transmission problems on the truck kept us at home over the weekend. Seems to be an electrical problem, so I'm hopeful they'll have me back up and running tomorrow. With no fishing today I headed on down to Seattle to watch the Mariners lose yet another game today. Wouldn't want to relax for a day!

From what I hear there have been silvers in the upper Skagit and the Snohomish system should see some good fishing once it drops back into shape. With rain in the forecast later this week those two rivers will probably be the best bet, as the Stilly is a long ways off from clearing up.

I'll get some pictures up of the new jet boat soon. She's all broke in and ready to rumble!

Until next week...Good Fishing!

Messages In This Thread
Re: [tubeN2] Current fishing information for Washington - by tubeN2 - 09-30-2004, 01:36 PM