Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate 16 Species Fishing Contest 2004
[size 2]Hello Guys and Gals,
Thank you! It was a blast to catch! Like I put in the post I actually caught one 80" and it took a bit over 40 minutes to land. I didn't want to count it because the hook was actually set by my host on this trip who catches these big dogs often one of the great members of this board from Utah Kent (kentfnsl). I also fought one that may have even been bigger then the 80"(we got a look at it when it jumped out of the water) on twenty pound line for over 20 minutes even had to follow it in the boat a stretch but lost it when it ran to the front of the boat and I couldn't get around quick enough. They are a blast to catch!!!

They were high on my list of fish I would like to catch in my lifetime too and although I had it built up in my head I must say it was in no way a let down, they do provide the EXCITEMENT I hoped they would! Well worth the 1000 mile drive!

Back when we first started these photo contests that fish might have REALLY helped my score but the way this years scores look (and with my late start again this year), I know I still have a long way to go!!!

Thanks again![/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator

Messages In This Thread
Re: [FisherMOM] TheAngler's Freshwater Submissions - by theangler - 10-13-2004, 05:08 AM