Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate 16 Species Fishing Contest 2004
right now my only shot would be a Striper upgrade if the weather would settle or maybe an early Cod trip in Dec. but the ocean hasn't been to calm lately we've been getting alot of east winds which kick up the surf and make big swells out in the ocean the reports from guys I know fishing the beaches its taking 8-10 ounces of lead to hold bottom in the surf I had to use 6 ounces on the Blackfish trip there are some party boats that are starting to go out to deeper water looking for Ling and Cod. Ling is also known as red hake. My only problem is that the weather conditions don't always cooperate on my days off the Atlantic Ocean in this area is very unpredictable this time of year and this year the winds are really kickin it up a notch But I'll give it my best shot I've gone out on days when the ocean was almost like it was in the movie "The Perfect Storm" that one day even the Captain of the boat was hanging over the rail[Image: upck.gif]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [davetclown] The Ultimate 16 Species Fishing Contest 2004 - by Hutch00 - 11-22-2004, 02:32 AM