Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast for the boards (new date)
[size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]OK guys, since we've got a few thumbs up, can I be so bold as to say "Then Jeremiah's it is"? (I really don't mean to be pushy or step on anyone's toes. I'm just a little excited about getting together with ya'll)[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]To get to Jeremiah's, from I-15, take exit 347 (12th street exit) in the Ogden area and go east on 12th street. Go east for only about 1/2 block and Jeremiah's is on the right next to the parking lot for the Best Western High Country Inn. Should be plenty of room to park your boat if you bring it. The exact address is 1307 West 1200 South, Ogden, Utah.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I'm sitting here looking at one of their menus. I'm ready right now for their "Break O'Dawn" bacon, sausage, two eggs, hashbrowns and all you can eat biscuits & gravy, pancakes, scones, or French toast .... 4.99[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey DaveTClown, If you could arrange to come all the way out from Michigan, I think we could arrange to have them cook up some [#ff0000]B[/#ff0000]ig [#ff0000]F[/#ff0000]ish and [#ff0000]T[/#ff0000]aters![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Speaking of making arrangements, I'll try to hit some of the local sporting good stores and see if they would be willing to kick in some door prizes.[/size][/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Breakfast for the boards (new date) - by Teroy - 09-28-2002, 12:32 AM
Re: [davetclown] Breakfast for the boards (new date) - by Old_Coot - 10-01-2002, 02:23 PM