Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Walleyes
The first I knew of the departure was when I got my new North American Fisherman magazine...where I guess the Lindners will now be regular contributors. I knew nothing more than what they announced in the list of articles for the month.

I did a bit of creative net surfing and came up with a news release from Vexilar that explains things a bit better. Seems they are forming a new fishing network, and will be producing fishing shows independently, to market to stations and to sell as videos. Good money in that. Can't blame them. They have a good following and should be able to "cash it".

Here are some exerpts from the Vexilar news release:

Lindner Media Productions Supporting Vexilar Marine Electronics
Minneapolis, MN - Vexilar Marine Electronics, makers of quality marine electronics for over 40 years has announced they are working with Lindner Media Productions for the 2003/2004 season with their new Television fishing program. The newly formed Angling Edge Network consisting of angling legends Al and Ron Lindner as well as James and Daniel Lindner.

Consumers will be able to watch Al Lindner on the Angling Edge Network starting in January 2003 and see first hand how Vexilar products to help viewers catch more fish.

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] By the way, Predator, if you can't get your fishy-smellin' paws on a copy of the North American Fisherman (it's a club thing), I'll be happy to scan it and email it to you.[/font][/size]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Fall Walleyes - by PREDATOR - 10-18-2002, 06:51 PM
Re: [PREDATOR] Fall Walleyes - by wiperhunter2 - 10-19-2002, 03:10 PM
Re: [wiperhunter2] Fall Walleyes - by Teroy - 10-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Re: [Teroy] Fall Walleyes - by wiperhunter2 - 10-20-2002, 06:03 AM
Re: [PREDATOR] Fall Walleyes - by TubeDude - 10-19-2002, 11:04 PM
Re: [TubeDude] Fall Walleyes - by PREDATOR - 10-20-2002, 06:28 PM
Re: [PREDATOR] Fall Walleyes - by TubeDude - 10-20-2002, 07:39 PM